We Love BuicksThe Spirit of American Style
Buick Logo

We Love Buicks : Forums

We Love Buicks
For All and Everything about Buicks!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

finished Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Love Buicks Forum Index -> Enthusiasts of the pre-1950's Buicks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xiaolan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: finished Jersey Reply with quote

Romelu Lukaku faces a challenge to adjust to the demands of playing for Manchester United, according to the clubs new captain, Michael Carrick.
Carrick moved to Old Trafford from Tottenham Hotspur in 2006 and is now the clubs longest-serving player following Wayne Rooneys departure to Everton. Allen Iverson Authentic Jersey Lukaku, meanwhile, played his first game for United in a 5-2 win against LA Galaxy in Carson City on Saturday, the opening game of a five-match pre-season tour.
Lukaku, who joined from Everton for 75m, failed to score but appeared to settle instantly though Carrick was quick to emphasise the pressure that comes with playing for the 20-times English champions.
The jump is massive, Carrick said. I found that myself coming from Tottenham. Its a massive jump. You cant really explain to people until theyve gone through it. http://www.authenticgrizzliestore.com/Bryant_Reeves_Jersey Im sure hell find the same. But having Premier League experience is a massive bonus. Hell know how things work week to week. Its just about dealing with the pressure.
Its early days. Its one weeks training and 45 minutes against Galaxy so you cant come to any conclusions. We know what he is all about, there are no surprises. We all know exactly what he brings and that is why he is here. He is not going to change his game because he has come here. He does what he does best and obviously hes been brought here to score goals. I am pretty certain he will do that this season.
Lukaku has 85 Premier League goals since 2012, second only to Sergio Agero, and is the main replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who scored 28 goals for United last season.
Carrick was reluctant to draw parallels between the two players. Ibra was terrific for us but Rom is his own man. When I came it was Roy Keane who came up [in comparison] but Im my own man. Whoever comes in, youre always your own man. I dont want to compare them at all because its not fair to do that.
Hell be judged like anyone else: on what he does through the season and Im sure hes ready for that. The scrutiny will go up a level from what hes used to. Im sure hes prepared for that and Im sure he will do well.
Carrick is adamant United have to challenge for the league title next term. Weve got to feel that. Its up to the manager whether more players come in or whether they dont. Thats not for us to worry about. Authentic Dejounte Murray Womens Jersey Thats got to be the aim. We have to challenge the best and be the best. It has to be that philosophy at this club no matter what happens, this season is no different. We finished last season with a trophy. Weve got a good feeling going into this one. Weve got the Super Cup coming up pretty quick, so weve got to be focused on that really and then the season ahead.
The United goalkeeper Sergio Romero has signed a contract extension until 2021. The Argentina international, http://www.authenticspurstore.com/David_Robinson_Jersey 30, joined United on a free transfer in 2015 and started Mays Europa League final victory over Ajax ahead of David de Gea.The United squad fly to Utah on Tuesday, where they will play Real Salt Lake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Love Buicks Forum Index -> Enthusiasts of the pre-1950's Buicks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: